GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALBATRAVEL UK
- Albatravel UK is a trading name of Worldwide Hotel Link UK ltd (reg. no. 05070930)
- Our booking system can be utilized solely for the individual customers. The reservations make provisions for a maximum of nine people sorted out into single, double, triple, or quadruple rooms or for a maximum of five people sorted out into single rooms.
- We ask you all to attentively read the presented operative procedures and possibly up-date and assure yourselves that these things are always observed during the use of the system.
- Abuses will not be accepted, for example the subdivision of groups into more reservations. In the case in which Albatravel Group notices diverse practices with identical characteristics(date, destination and hotel) referring to a group, it reserves the right to cancel them or modify the conditions of cancellation, penalties and payment deadlines that regard the groups.
- The reservations are accepted from Albatravel Group on the basis of "Good Faith"; it will not be permitted to hold spaces from successively reselling, resulting in cancellation.
- All of the information(written or in images) presented on the website are exclusive property of Albatravel Group and they cannot be copied, printed or spread to a third party if not upon authorization of the same.
- All of the information notes on the hotels and pictures are accurate, nevertheless we cannot retain responsibilities in any way if sometimes the results are inaccurate or incomplete.
- For your protection, Albatravel Group will not accept direct communications with your clients by phone, fax or e-mail. It will be our responsibility to immediately inform you if this occurs.
- Your company will be totally responsible for the payment of the bookings implemented through our website.
- The prices are final at the act of confirmation. The booking will be turned over for the total amount confirmed on the system.
- We reserve the right to change the price after confirmation has occurred only in the case of varied taxes, VAT(valued added tax) or other conditions outside of our control, as fluctuations change higher than 3%, modification of the fair periods aside from the hotels and the like.
- Some reservations may be confirmed at a price with the commission already included, which means it is the official price or rack rate.
- During fair periods our prices may be closer to those rack rates of the hotels. We advise informing the client that the price paid may sometimes be higher than that portrayed by the hotel, to avoid dispute.
- Occassionally you may be asked for the prepayment of the entire stay. If such prepayment should not reach us within the dates discussed, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without issuing further warnings.
EMISSION OF HOTEL VOUCHERS
- The system permits you to issue vouchers relative to your reservations: they could be personalized with your company logo (for information call the regional office). In any case where the system makes errors, Albatravel Group will hold itself responsible. You may continue to issue your vouchers keeping details unchanged from that issued automatically by the system, mentioning the supplier\'s name that will provide the payment for the room. All the payments for extras are to be collected from the client.
- In the case in which we received an invoice from the hotels with your voucher enclosed in which appears more nights than the system confirmed, we will send your invoice for the additional nights.
- In case of a "no-show" an invoice will be issued only for the first night of stay unused or for the charge asked from the hotel with the reservation. If the client should appear in successive periods to that reservation and the data error is charged to your office, an invoice will be issued for the no-show plus another invoice for the new stay.
- Other clauses regarding failed arrivals are indicated in the sections "Cancellations" and "Procedure Operative".
The reservations will be cancelled directly on the website and they will usually have the terms of cancellation show in the reservation. In case of NON-REFUNDABLE bookings no REFUND will be made.
Cancellations after the deadline will results in an invoice for the charges applied to our company.
If a client cancels directly from a hotel, at the end obtaining the repayment should produce a written documentation that permits fixing the data of cancellation, name and last name of the employee of the hotel that received it and a written confirmation from part of the hotel where the cancellation occurred and availability to carry out the repayment. Failing to produce such documentation will not permit the repayment of anything. Also in the case in which the hotel communicates by writing to the client that no one charged will be presented to Albatravel, we reserve the right to apply a penalty equal to one night lacking what we worked out together.
During particular periods (world fairs, congress or events), the terms of cancellation could be different from those standard. Pay attention to those unusual cases.
In no circumstance may someone disclose the prices, terms and conditions published on our website, if it doesn\'t personally apply to your company. We reserve the right to interrupt every work relationship, with consequences of the cancellation based on your practices, if we should recognize a misuse as such.
The payment of the invoice must agree with the Contract of supply from you signed with our company.
Albatravel Group functions as an intermediary. We will not be held responsible for any damage that could derive to the clients from catastrophic events, floods, earthquakes and all those situations and conditions that cannot be linked to our company as acts of negligence.
- In a case of disputes or protests, the complaint should come to us written in the best way possible within twenty days of the last day of the occupancy. After this deadline nothing else will be taken into consideration.
- If the client leaves the hotel before the predecided date, an invoice will be issued for the full stay and if the hotel confirms a reduction, it will be our job to issue a credit note for the amount to refund. We suggest that the client, before leaving the hotel, ask for a written declaration that states the exact date in which the stay was terminated and it\'s availability to carry out the refund.
- Disputes will not be accepted relating to discounted rates or hotel promotions inforced on the arrival of the client, why they could not have been communicated to our company or not entered in the contracts provided by Albatravel Group.
Please read "EAN Terms & Conditions": http://dev.ean.com/terms/en/ and "EPS Terms & Conditions": http://developer.ean.com/terms/en/